- Davidson County Sheriff’s Office
- Kelly Miller Smith Center
- Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands
- Martha O’Bryan Center
- Mary Parrish Center
- Metro Nashville Police Department Domestic Violence Division
- Metro Nashville Office of Family Safety
- Morning Star Sanctuary
- Tennessee Coalition to End Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Tennessee Voices for Victims
- You Have the Power
- YWCA of Nashville and Middle Tennessee
Open to individuals who are survivors of domestic violence who wish to be members of the coalition.
Survivor Members have the same rights and privileges as the Individual Member at a reduced cost.
$10 if employed by a paid Agency Member or Supporting Member
Open to individual advocates and supporters of the coalition.
Eligible to vote and become an officer or member of the Board of Directors, and have the ability to participate on NCADV committees.
Open to entities who provide services and resources that are affiliated with the issue of domestic violence.
Agency Members have one named representative who will have the same rights and privileges as the Individual Member.
Open to individuals or corporations who support increased safety related to domestic violence.
Supporting Members have one named representative who will have the same rights and privileges as the Individual Member.
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.